- Celie Fago has been a professional artist and writer for 35 years. She studied painting,
printmaking, and sculpture at UVM, Mass College of Art, and Tufts, and metalwork at the League of NH Craftsmen where she apprenticed
to a classically trained metalsmith. Her widely exhibited jewelry, combining Precious Metal Clay with polymer clay and metalsmithing,
is distinguished by elegant design, resonant color, and attention to detail. She is highly regarded as a generous teacher and as an
innovator in the combination of these materials.
- Donna Lewis, inventor of LiL BeLLA humidifier and two time Saul Bell Design Award finalist, offers private and small group instruction on location. Scottsdale AZ.
Kimber Bosse Designs
- Custom fine silver jewelry, from contemporary to classic.
- Contemporary, handmade
precious metal clay (PMC )necklaces/pendants, rings, bracelets,
earrings, hand-woven/knitted chains (sterling and fine silver); 22k gold
accents when noted.
- Wonderful jewelry handmade with Precious Metal Clay, polymer,
semi-precious stones, glass and crystal. I also offer classes in
Precious Metal Clay. See Nanajewelry.com for current schedule and
Silver Clay and Art Clay
- PMC Guild is a support organization for artists who use, teach and
support the use of PMC. View current and past work of PMC artists.
Guild is a support organization for artists who use, teach and support
the use of PMC. View current and past work of PMC artists.
- Offering for sale precious metal clay and well as
various tools for making and firing PMC. Hosts a gallery available to
artists working in PMC.
Connection is an importer and distributor of Precious Metal Clay
supplies and related tools and materials.
- A new
adventure in silver. Beautiful jewelry from PMC.
- Art Clay is made of pure gold or silver. After firing it is pure
silver or gold. Learn how to use art clay then buy it, tools and kilns
online. Call toll-free to order.