Made By Hippies Tie Dyes
- Made By Hippies is a retailer & wholesaler of handmade tie dye clothing, chainmaille, glass & hemp jewelry, glass and polymer clay functional art & handmade soaps and beauty products.
- Carmen Grier's goal is to express beauty in
textiles by manipulating fabric with dyes, shibori, screen-printing, drawing and piecing techniques.
Hippy Haven Tie Dyes
- Hand dyed tie dye shirts & tapestries using the highest quality dyes & materials available. Each design is a unique one-of-a-kind piece of art! Also check out our selection of handcrafted jewelry!
- Elliebelly Paper & Fiber Arts
- Elliebelly features the collage art of
Joyce Vance. Vance incorporates vintage images, found items, and her own
hand-dyed fabrics and fibers into eclectic, dreamy pieces.
of tapestries, wall hangings and architectural glass features. Gallery,
exhibitions, resume and commission information.
fiber artist specializing in the traditional Japanese techniques of
Katazome (stencil dyeing) and tsutsugaki (cone drawing).
Marshall - Works in Fabric
the work of fine fiber craftspeople known locally and nationally. The
Resource Studio has select materials for weavers and spinners.
Hand painted silk art quilts including aerial landscape representations,
and wearable art.
artist and embroidery designer. Bed linens and soft furnishings with
country themes to compliment any home.
textile artist. Includes current exhibitions and gallery.
Bergman uses luxury yarns and natural fibers to create hand-loomed
knitted clothing and accessories.
multitude of unusual scarves and hats. Her fabrics range from
lightweight lacy cotton, silk, or rayon pieces to textured marino wool
International group of artists. Includes articles, contacts, workshop
information and links to promote the exchange of ideas.
Guild of Silk Painters