Goldenstein Gallery - Sedona, Arizona
- Goldenstein Gallery, a name synonymous with style and innovation, has been delighting locals and visiting
collectors for years. Located in beautiful uptown Sedona, the gallery is known for its diversity of world-renowned local and regional artists in all
media and styles. They consistently surprise collectors with the unexpected, mounting a new show each month yet being able to show work from all of the
artists they represent. Their 1st Friday events are highly attended by the artists they represent which creates an unparalled ambiance.
James Ratliff Gallery - Sedona, Arizona
- With over 40 years serving the art community, James Ratliff has assembled an
impressive roster of artists. Here you can find artists who have attained reputations nationally and internationally,
and who are represented in both corporate and private collections, as well as in museums throughout the world.
Kuivato Glass Gallery - Sedona, Arizona
- Since it's beginning, Kuivato has been representing some of the most prominent glass artists in the country.
Kuivato Glass Gallery was started in Sedona by Will Hardwick and Deanne Sabeck. The gallery began in the beautiful courtyards of
Tlaquepaque Arts and Craft Village in 1973. The name "Kuivato" means "greet the morning sun" in the Hopi language. Kuivato
was among the first three shops to open in Tlaquepaque and has recently moved into its beautiful new location in Patio Del Norte.
Lanning Gallery - Sedona, Arizona
- Celebrating its 22nd anniversary this year, Lanning Gallery has established itself as Sedona,
Arizona's major classic and contemporary fine art gallery. The gallery's unique casual sophistication features the finest works of art in original
oil, acrylic, watercolor, contemporary sculpture, art glass, ceramics, handmade hand-painted furniture, and exquisite jewelry. An
impressive roster of gifted artists includes those with world-renowned reputations as well as cutting edge emerging artists.
Sedona's Lanning Gallery is committed to excellence in its art and in providing you with personal, professional service.
Mountain Trails Galleries - Sedona, Arizona
- Mountain Trails Galleries is located in beautiful Sedona, Arizona in historical Tlaquepaque.
Renowned for its reputation for fine art, Mountain Trails Galleries prides itself in representing many of the Southwest's most coveted sculptors and painters.
Arts Prescott - Prescott, Arizona
- One of the oldest and most acclaimed Sedona art galleries, Turquoise Tortoise Gallery,
- now in its 38th year - is located in the very heart of Sedona's famed Gallery District. Having built its considerable
reputation representing the finest Native American artists & jewelers available, the gallery now includes top Contemporary
Southwest artists as well, giving visitors the full southwestern experience.
Cobalt Fine Arts Gallery - Tubac, Arizona
- Cobalt offers an outstanding selection of paintings, ceramics, art glass and
jewelry by some of the Southwest's finest established and emerging artists.
The Feminine Mystique Art Gallery represents over 85 female artists. The gallery has pottery,
glass, wood, watercolor, acrylic, oils, as well as cards and jewelry. The Feminine Mystique carries some of the best
contemporary and original art around. In season the gallery is open 7 days a week, 10 AM to 5 PM.
Feminine Mystique Art Gallery - Tubac, Arizona
Located in the thriving arts community of Tubac, Arizona, Galleria Tubac is
known as the fine art gallery with a split personality! In the fine art section of the gallery you'll discover
many of the Southwest's most renowned artists: John Nieto, Michael McCullough and Carolyn Watson to name a few.
Galleria Tubac - Tubac, Arizona